A blockchain-based lottery by Liquiddery®.
Instant gratification after each round: Up to 100x your entry.
Rules of the “100x Lottery”
The rules are simple.
- Imagine a game with rounds.
- During an active round users may buy tickets.
- 1 ticket costs 20 BUSD.
- There are 500 tickets available per round.
- Each user may buy a maximum of 20 tickets per round.
- When all tickets are sold, the winners are determined.
- A new round starts automatically.
Prizes of the “100x Lottery”
There are 25 prizes per round.
- 10x BUSD 100 (5x the ticket price)
- 8x BUSD 250 (12.5x the ticket price)
- 4x BUSD 500 (25x the ticket price)
- 2x BUSD 1,000 (50x the ticket price)
- 1x BUSD 2,000 (100x the ticket price)
The prizes will be randomly distributed among the 500 ticket holders. Each ticket has an equal chance of winning a prize.
Total prizes per round: BUSD 9,000 (90%).
Total ticket sales per round is BUSD 10,000. Since BUSD 9,000 is given out to participants as prizes, this results in a payout of 90%. Only 10% have to be used for development and maintenance. Given that national lotteries only pay out around 60% of their revenue, blockchain-based Liquiddery® Games offer significantly higher efficiencies.
Chances of winning a prize
Each round, the chance for winning a prize is 1/20 per ticket, for all of the 500 tickets. Each ticket has an equal chance of winning one of the prizes.
Requirements to play the “100x Lottery”
1) A computer or mobile phone with internet connection,
2) a cryptocurrency wallet installed (e.g. metamask.io),
3) which is connected to the BNB Smart Chain and
4) with some BNB and BUSD tokens in that wallet.
Where to play the “100x Lottery”
The “100x lottery” is available on liquiddery.com
Have fun using the “100x Lottery”!
Made with ❤️ by the REX Community
Please find the the FAQ below.
Q: I don’t have any cryptocurrencies yet. How do I start?
A: At first, you’ll need to buy cryptocurrencies and transfer them into a software wallet — on your computer or mobile phone. Feel invited to visit the community educational series to learn about it, the REX UNIVERSITY channel.
Q: Where can I find the software code?
The code is publicly available on the blockchain.
Feel free to inspect it: bscscan.com/address/0xe9d4ede6039d04b57262e845830aa9fff086d6bc
Q: What are the risks attached using the “100x Lottery”?
A: The 100x Lottery is a software running on the BNB Smart Chain blockchain, more precisely a “Smart Contract”. Current safety standards were applied during the development of the software and the software has been extensively tested. Nevertheless, it must be mentioned that no software can ever be 100% secure against failure or errors, under all conditions.
Considering the specific Smart Contract design (just 2 simple main functions) and the limited amounts handled (20 BUSD per ticket) and the limited number of tickets per round (500 tickets only) and the implemented fallback and emergency functions for foreseeable events, the overall risk of loss is both highly reduced and limited by design.
At first, it is theoretically possible that the BUSD tokens sent to the contract get lost — for example, if Binance switches off the blockchain. The probability for this might be considered near zero. But in this case, the tokens might be lost forever. (Unsolved.)
Secondly, the participants’ BUSD tokens might be stuck in the contract — for example, if the external service, the “Chainlink oracle”, fails to deliver the random numbers. This is a foreseeable event, so it was possible to create a solution. An “emergency” function has been implemented, that simply makes all sent BUSD tokens available to be claimed back by the participants. (Solved.)
Thirdly, if people send tokens to the contract directly (without using the defined “buyTicket” function), those tokens might be stuck in the contract. To prevent from this, there is another emergency function that allows the tokens to be sent back to the sender. (Solved.)
At last, there are unforeseeable events that might occur. (Unsolved.)
Everyone is cordially invited to revise the code themselves.
Q: What if any misuse is being observed?
A: In case of observed or reported misuse or unintended Smart Contract behavior, there are two options for the developers to protect the players:
1) Emergency end the round. 2) Prevent the contract from automatically starting a new round after the current round.
Probably, those functions will never be needed, as current safety standards were applied during the development of the software and the software has been extensively tested. Still, for the worst case, you better have emergency functions.
Rest assured, the EmergencyEndRound function does not allow withdrawing any of the participants’ BUSD tokens from the contract. Sent BUSD will be claimable back by the participants.
Q: May I get addicted to Liquiddery® games?
A: The aim of the games is to have fun. Still, if participating in the game feels like gambling to you, please read the following notes.
1. It is the user’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction for “online gambling”.
2. Always make sure you treat gambling as a form of entertainment and not as a source of income. Never bet more than you can afford to lose or while being in a state and make sure you take regular breaks from gambling.
3. If you are playing to a degree that starts to compromise, disrupt or damage family, personal or recreational pursuits, it often entails betting beyond your means and sometimes feeling an uncontrollable impulse to gamble. Always make sure to treat gambling as a form of entertainment and not a source of income.
4. If you think that you have started to spend more money than you can afford, or gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, you may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support: Gambling Anonymous / GamCare / Gambling Therapy — or find other organizations in your country.
5. Feel the need to be apart for a while?
Taking regular breaks is crucial for responsible gamblers. The contract will fully support you: You can set a Cooling-Off period for your address for a day, a week or a month — any number of days you want — up to 365 days.
Q: Who made the Liquiddery® Games?
A: The REX community and their developers.
The REX community is a group of people around the world who love blockchains and cryptocurrencies and try to help increasing its usability, adoption, value and reputation — by creating both new software (Smart Contracts and dApps), and educational programs (like the REX University).
Find the REX Community on Telegram (main chat, english), YouTube, Twitter and on all important social media.
Find a REX Community speaking your language on linktr.ee.
Q: Wait — The REX Community always promoted long-term thinking, investing responsibly, and they created the REX (“XRX”) token, a blockchain savings account that stands for delayed gratification and is focused on long-term holders and stakers. How do instant-gratification games fit into this?
A: The idea of REX is “Stop trading, start staking”: Get some tokens, make a savings plan and create your stakes accordingly.
Such responsible behavior leads to less speculation and less volatility, more stability in price, more trust, and thus helps cryptocurrencies being widely accepted. As a store of value and means of payment — without restrictions or permissions, blockchain-secured, easy, fast and cheap to transfer around the world. The REX (“XRX”) token is the implementation to provide this, the solid foundation of the REX ecosystem. It’s a fee-less digital currency with a built-in savings account — and mighty functions to manage it.
Still, the world doesn’t end with just having this new kind of currency. We also need to be able to use it, pay for the goods and services that we need in our lives — the ecosystem around it.
The REX community is actively developing this, striving to harness the positive aspects of this new technology for our everyday life.
So, why not build blockchain-secured games?
Thanks for using REX DeFi protocols ❤️
All official REX links: linktr.ee/rextoken